Monday, March 31, 2008

Gammy must be so pleased...

It has been about 1 1/2 years since Gammy (my mom's mom) passed away, and we are so fortunate to be able to enjoy her beloved grand piano. Scott and Charlotte LOVE the piano, so this is a common site (I'm referring to the kids sitting at the piano, although Scott in only underwear is also pretty common). It must make her so happy to be involved in yet another generation being introduced to music:

5 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Hi, I wandered in after I signed out of Blogger.

Darling photos. I am jealous of your green grass. It snowed here again yesterday.

Loved the picture of the kids at the piano. I hope they grow up to play well.

The Evers said...

Glad to see my piano is being used :)
Jeff

Our Family said...

that was too cute. I read your blog at least once a week. We had to change our blog. the address is
http://zumbrennenfamily.blogspot.com/

Terri said...

I was so happy to find your blog! A picture like this will be fun to pull out a few years down the road, maybe after a recital, to confirm what you knew from the beginning... "what talented kids!" :)

Michelle said...

Hi Stacey and Drew! I found your blog from a mutual friend's blog and it was fun to read up on your family. What cute kids you have! Hope all is well in California. Hope to keep in touch. Michelle (Larson)