Yesterday poor Scott spent the morning throwing up and the afternoon recovering. Here's what he told me today:
"Mom, I was SO lucky yesterday that I didn't have to eat breakfast, lunch OR dinner! I only drank a tiny bit of water. That was so lucky!"
Lucky?!? Really? Please tell me some day this kid will eat willingly.
While I'm writing about Scott and how silly he is, the other day he was very entertained taking pictures with my camera. Here was my favorite sequence of shots:




Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
3 comments:
Yup! We were fortunate to witness the picture-taking! He IS one funny little guy!
Just laughing and laughing . . . he and I could be Jack Sprat and his wife (I am SO hungry all the time!)
i don't think his lack of interest in eating is causing any nutritional brain deficiencies! He is one smart, funny kid!
Post a Comment