Oh yeah - while I was in St. George with the kids and Drew was home working, we celebrated our 10th anniversary! Romantic, I know... Here we are (along with many of you), back in the day:
| This was the coolest "Just Married" car decorating job ever! |
8 comments:
Happy anniversary...10 years that's great! Love the just married car!
Yeah...it was a beautiful day! Happy Anniversary you two!
Love the car! Haha! Congrats!
10 years!?! WOW!! Congratulations to a beautiful couple!! Love you!
I loved, loved, loved your reception by the lake. Such a fun night. I wish I still looked that young! I do remember Parker throwing up on Bill's head that night. And the car was awesome!
Congrats!
Liz - you look the SAME! I do remember Parker throwing up on Bill's head! I'm sure it was the most memorable part of the trip for him... Yeah, I have never seen another car decorated as cool as ours. That's one advantage to having some nerdy rocket scientists as friends :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU!!! I remember LOVING your wedding dress and how gorgeous you were, and I also remember your amazing "Just Married" car. To this day, that is still the coolest one I have ever seen.
That was such a beautiful night. I can't believe it was 10 years ago! I was so proud of the guys for pulling off such an awesome car. Such fun!
Post a Comment