Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Trevor

Yes, it has been a while...  But time to start again!  So I'm going for quick, short posts so I won't feel required to either document everything, or nothing at all.

I don't think I have written a full post about Trevor...  But I have PLENTY of stories about that funny little kid.  I recently showed this picture of my kids to a friend who knew nothing of my kids' personalities:



He first guessed Scott was our athlete (maybe he meant mathlete), and Charlotte was the princess.  Then about Trevor, he said, "I think I want to party with that kid!"  Very accurate...  He is definitely going to be the life of the party everywhere he goes.  So my little Trevor went off to his first day of preschool at Teacher Cathy's house.  He has been waiting anxiously for this moment for a long time.  Can you tell?


He was a bit annoyed that I made him stop and take pictures, then he ran right in the house and didn't even look back to say goodbye!  But then the best part was that Scott and Charlotte were up at Grandma's house, so I went home to a QUIET, EMPTY house!  Amazing what I was able to accomplish in 2 hours.




1 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

I love that photo of all your kids...adorable! Trevor is getting so big and he has an amazing smile!