Friday, September 14, 2007

Never too young to love SHOES!

Charlotte is clearly a girl. I was going through some fall clothes given to us by a friend with a little girl two years older. I had a pile of shoes on the floor, and Charlotte sat in my lap as I tried a couple of them on her. But she loved trying on the shoes so much that she kept handing me new ones to try on. So we probably put on and took off shoes for about 5 minutes. I'm sure she would have been entertained with this game for much longer, but I had to get up and answer the phone. So she then walked around for a while with one red and one black shoe on. I don't seem to remember Scott at this age being so entertained with shoes. It is just in our DNA, ladies!

1 comments:

The Evers said...

That's awesome! I love having girly girls! It looks like Charlotte got some aunt Kelly genes :) What cute shoes too!