I am guessing the Professional Bowlers Association does not recruit 3-year-olds, but they may want to keep an eye out for Scott... We went bowling with Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt D. This was Scott's first bowling adventure and it was a huge hit! We can measure the success of an activity by the size of the tantrum he throws when we have to leave. Unfortunately for the people in the surrounding lanes, he REALLY enjoyed bowling. The best part was of course counting the number of pins he knocked over each time.
Scott has constantly asked to go bowling again, so we came up with a way we could do a little bowling at home. Just put a bunch of water bottles on the tile floor, grab a basketball, and - BAM - it is almost as good at the real thing! A side bonus is that Charlotte thinks it is hilarious:
3 comments:
Oh Scott, we can't wait go to bowling with you. Let's do it soon.
I love the water bottle idea! I'm totally stealing that.
That is too cute! Bowling rocks. Tenners is on a league...I think his high score is 65, but he loves it!
Post a Comment