A few months ago, the City of Roseville Recreation department came out with their fall/winter catalog... I was SO excited because Scott is now old enough to try some of the little sports camps for tots. In September he did t-ball. It was once a week for 4 weeks. I'm pretty sure I was more excited about it than he was. He was clearly NOT interested in listening to Coach Sarah or following her instructions. The playground and slides at the other end of the park and kicking dirt were way more exciting. But I will say that the highlight for Scott was running the bases, because each of the bases had a number. As a matter of fact, he threw a minor tantrum when we had to stop running bases and move onto hitting our first week.
Then in October, we are doing basketball. I think he is a little more into it this time. Still, listening to Coach Sarah and following instructions are not his strong points, but by week 4, he did make noticeable progress. I guess that's all I can hope for at 3! And he has been keeping track of all the baskets he has made at home and at practice. I think when this video was taken during week 3, he was up to seven hundred and something. Silly kid...
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment