Thursday, December 6, 2007

So you think YOU can dance?

Dancing has never been a big thing in our house. Last week, Scott was playing on the computer when I put the Beach Boys on (the greatest Christmas CD of all time). It usually requires several bribes and usually some tears and tantrums to get Scott off the computer, but as soon as he heard the music, he came running downstairs saying, "Wait, Mommy! I want to dance too!" Like that was what I was doing with out him - yeah, right. But Scott, Charlotte and I probably spent the next 45 minutes or so just gettin' down to the Beach Boys! And now it is sort of a daily ritual around 5pm as it gets dark and the lights turn on on our tree. Check out Scott and Charlotte's sweet moves:



And they also think the Singing Snowman at 13168 Grandma and Grandpa's house is pretty cool to dance to also:


And obviously this dancing talent runs in the family. Just check out my niece, Elle, as she goes crazy for the Dora song.

5 comments:

The Evers said...

Elle just watched those videos like 20 times and was cracking up laughing saying "adin adin"! What good little dancers, I am so glad you posted them! Our kids just have sweet genetics I guess! Super cute! We cant wait to see them-5weeks!

The Evers said...

Charlotte has the one arm thing goin on too! Funny!

youreprettytoo said...

You know I can never hear Christmas songs sung by the Beach Boys without thinking of you. I'm glad to hear you are passing in on to the next generation!
Kari

KimberLeigh said...

SO CUTE! Charlotte has ARM, baby! :) And, oh my gosh your niece is ADORABLE! It was great to see Jeff's cute family! Love you and Merry Christmas!

threeforme said...

I think I peed my pants laughing at Charolette's one-arm-wave dance. That could be the new rage. Too too hysterical.