So Bob brought hats to share this year...how thoughtful of him! The funny thing is, I have a picture of him from two Thanksgivings ago in the EXACT same outfit! He is such a nerd, I think that is why we love him so much!
Scott at dinner time after his first day of 2nd grade: "Mommy, why are you ruining the best day ever by making me eat meat?"
Scott commenting on his broken elbow: "Grandpa told me I should keep it at 90 degrees. It feels pretty warm - about 70 degrees."
On 50s dress-up day at school, Scott said, "I'm going to wear my 49ers jersey, because that is close."
Heard frequently from Charlotte when she is upset with Scott or Trevor: "Fine! I am not being your brother anymore!"
I asked Charlotte to go put her shoes on. Her response: "Sure, but first I have to twirl."
While taking about how Jesus fed the 5,000, we pointed to a picture of bread and fish and asked Charlotte what he fed everyone. She thought for a second, and answered very confidently, "Broccoli and M&Ms."
Charlotte is very grateful for all the states where Uncle Jeff and Aunt D live. In her prayer, she said, "Thank you for California. Thank you for Arizona. Thank you for New Hamster."
2 comments:
So Bob brought hats to share this year...how thoughtful of him! The funny thing is, I have a picture of him from two Thanksgivings ago in the EXACT same outfit! He is such a nerd, I think that is why we love him so much!
Oh and I love Charlotte's Thanksgiving outfit!!! Sad, we missed everyone!
Post a Comment