Scott gets this from Uncle Jeff... Everytime he got a new toy, he had to sleep with it in his bed. Scott is expecially excited about his new Chutes and Ladders game because "it has 100 squares!"
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
4 comments:
I love this! Emily does the same thing. We have a great picture of her asleep on the floor (because she conked out while playing there) and snuggling with a metal box with princesses on the front that she had filled with her princess underpants. New things are so precious! I love Scott even more now!
So awesome! I love his turkey too! And, I'm glad to hear your Halloween was awesome this year. Scott and Charlotte look absolutely BEAUTIFUL...and so you do, Mrs. California! Love and miss you!
That's such a preschooler thing. It could be dolls, books or shoes for Padyn. Usually it's book, but she doesn't discriminate against any object. So funny.
Hey Stacey- I just got around to putting links on my blog and I was checking yours out after a little while. Anyway it is so fun to see your cute family. I just love how your son loves numbers- the apple doesn't fall far from the tree- huh! Also I use to sleep with puzzles when I was little. Your blog is fun to read and I will check back often! love you
Kari
Post a Comment