The other day, two packages arrived at our house from Amazon.com. I thought Drew must have ordered something, and when he saw them, he thought they were mine. So they sat on the counter for a couple of days until we realized neither of us had ordered anything. Then we opened the boxes and here is what we found:


Yes, Scott got on Amazon.com, searched for Baby Einstein and ordered a couple that he thought looked interesting. One-click purchasing was turned on, so it just took selecting one little button! But I am grateful this was all he ordered... He also used the Google toolbar (all by himself) to search for "Playground in my backyard" and found a pretty sweet play structure at CostCo.com. That would have been quite a surprise to see that delivered...
What am I going to do with this kid?
P.S. I know I am REALLY behind of my blog, but hope to add several new posts this week with all the fun things that have happened in the past month!
What am I going to do with this kid?
P.S. I know I am REALLY behind of my blog, but hope to add several new posts this week with all the fun things that have happened in the past month!
7 comments:
You are lucky that is all he ordered! Better watch out, Charlotte might order some sweet high end designer shoes!
Oh my gosh Stacey! That is amazing, I cant believe how smart he is. Glad he didn't drain your savings! I am excited to find your blog & see your fun pics!
That is hilarious! He's so funny. Parker always googles car companies and I have had nightmares that a mercedes would appear at our house. Now I am more scared!
That is quite dangerous and funny! I am assuming you had an account at Amazon.com and they billed you automatically. If not- that would really be scary if Scott already knew your credit card numbers! Also thanks for the fun memory you left on my blog. Those were some fun times!
OH MY GOSH that is hilarious!!!! Seriously, I LOVE watching Scott grow up on your blog. He is a hoot!
Scott also has his "normal" 4 yr. old moments - today he came out of the bathroom after being in there for awhile (if you know what I mean)with his underwear on inside out AND backwards. I asked him if he needed any help getting them on straight and he said "No. I'm fine." Oh well if it didn't bother him then why should it bother me! (I learned that a long time ago with Jeff - and he turned out ok!)
13168 Grandma
SERIOUSLY?!?!?
Maybe it is a good thing you moved from us...that way Scott is not teaching any of these dangerous habits to Padyn. Oh...I don't even want to think about what she would do if she had any idea the power behind this screen.
Post a Comment