Thursday, February 12, 2009

The GOOD things about being pregnant!

In an effort to have a positive attitude during my last month of pregnancy, I thought I should document the things I enjoy about being pregnant:

1) My hair looks GREAT! It is super thick and feels SO healthy. I can't remember the last time I ran my fingers through my hair and one came out...

2) I have an instant conversation starter with nice people I don't know who are just curious how far along I am, how many kids I have, etc.

3) I eat all the time, whatever I want, and don't feel one bit guilty about it.

4) My skin also feels fabulous and no cruel adult acne...

5) My Gap maternity jeans. Love 'em.

6) I have very crazy, often entertaining dreams that I can usually remember when I wake up.

7) I do not feel guilty when I am so tired in the afternoon that I just lay on the couch while Scott plays the Wii.

8) The hair on my legs completely stops growing.

9) How could I forget... I am going to be able to stay in the hospital for 4 days! I LOVE the hospital!

10) Friends and family are genuinely excited and interested in this wonderful event in our family.

Now just pray for me that I can go to bed and get a decent night sleep :)

8 comments:

Liz said...

LOVE the hospital stay. It's like a day spa!

Stephanie said...

This was a fun/good list for me to read. I should focus on the good things about being pregnant, instead of all the not-so-good-things. I do love that my leg hair stops growing. Nobody else has ever mentioned that it happens to them, so I thought it was just me (until now). I am excited to relax in the hospital for a few days. Your food is brought to you on a tray...who could ask for anything better!

Jen said...

I can't believe you like staying in the hospital. I can't wait to come hope. I am always super anxious to get the heck out of there. I guess I can contribute that to my 6 week stay in the hospital while pregnant with Dawson.

Paige said...

You are so cute! I wish that I could have been so positive during the last month of any of my pregnancies. Another thing to add to your list is that you are one of the cutest pregnant mommies I've ever seen! I love reading your family blog.

KimberLeigh said...

Oh, my heart is with you during this last month! And way to be positive. I was definitely SO uncomfortable, I usually cried myself to sleep.

This is so exciting that your new little one will be here soon!

Crystal Dever said...

That was so fun to read. There's a lot I love about being pregnant too. Especially feeling the baby kicking. I miss that after I have him/her.

THE TAYLORS said...

I too enjoy staying in the hospital.... every meal in bed? You can't find that kind of treatment any where else! I'm excited to see what you are having and give you 110% props for being able to keep that to yourself for soooo long. I don't think I would last a day.

THE TAYLORS said...

Oops, I forgot to mention that I am curious to know what your dreams are about... when I am pregnant, I wish I couldn't remember them... I will leave it at that they are just NOT GOOD.