Back in high school, I was the french braid queen. I could do my own hair, and would do fancy braids for my mom and friends, especially while sitting around at volleyball or basketball tournaments waiting for our turn to play.
Charlotte's hair is finally long enough, and every once in a while (with sufficient bribes) she will hold still long enough to do "pretty princess hair". Here is one of the first few attempts. The best part was she was so proud of her pretty princess hair...

So on a good day, that is what she looks like. On a normal day, she wants to dress and accessorize herself... The only thing missing from this picture is usually the outfit includes her Princess purse and a bathing suit rather than the princess jammies. Stunning.
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
11 comments:
She and Heidi need matching princess swimsuits. That way we'd never ever have to buy them clothes again. They would just wear that every morning. How easy.
Love the hair on your little princess...looks darling!
She's such a fashion diva!
I need a lesson! I want to learn to french braid
What a doll! I'll bet it's a lot of fun to do girls hair. Oh well. Good thing I have a bunch of nieces...not that I would even know what to do anymore.
How fun Stauce!! Cute little Charlotte and her lovely "princess hair"! Looks like I'll need a lesson one of these days . . . when Claire gets some hair! (I'm so excited to have a GIRL!!!!!)
I was so sad when I saw the picture...it will be a LONG time before Rebekah will have braids again...so sad.
As usual Charlotte is DARLING!!!
She's a hoot. If I have a girl you will have to give me serious lessons . . .
BTW, I had a dream last night that I went to Washington with you and Drew. Then Drew built the most awesome water slide ever. Very random, but good times.
I love the picture on the trike! I'm still laughing that your family had a Volare like Joel's... I had never even heard of a Volare until I met him. Thank goodness for you it didn't survive until you got your license!
Gorgeous daughter! Looks just like her mama!
You are sooo close to having your new baby! I can't wait to hear all about his/her entrance to this world and when it will happen! So happy for you!
few people can appreciate how hard it is to braid a little girls hair than I can. Getting them to stay still is so hard. You did a fabulous job. Don't you love being able to motivate with anything princess (thank you Walt Disney)--that worked with Sydney but not so much for Jill. Charlotte is a cutie, she is going to love having a baby around to mother.
Post a Comment