Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Golf camp

Early in June Scott participated in golf camp. He has been excited about this class for at least a year since last year he was too young to sign up... He did a great job, and of course Grandpa was thrilled to come and be Scott's coach. For those of you who don't know my dad, he has a tough life where he works during tax season (January to April 15th), then he spends the rest of the year traveling and golfing. I know - sounds rough.

Charlotte also loved playing golf! I think it will be her turn next year...



4 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Look like they had a great time!

Michelle said...

So cute! Just this morning Joel brought home Abigail's second set of golf clubs. She's four, but ok... I have no clubs, she has two complete sets. Go figure. I'm glad Scott had such a great time!

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

Oh my goodness? They have a golf camp? Dont tell my husband!

Emily S said...

Hey, I need one of those hula hoops for my (mini) golf game. Cute . . .