Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Embarrasing...

2 posts in almost 2 months? Seriously? I am so behind... And poor Trevor, the 3rd child, will have no pictures or stories of his first 4 months because I can't seem to get my act together!

Here is my excuse for June: We had the whole Evers clan out here for all of June and part of July. It was a blast, but obviously between feeding, changing diapers and acting as referee between 6 grandkids, there wasn't much time for blogging. Some of the highlights include playing princess, doing makeup, going to Chuck E. Cheese, a trip to the beach, swimming at the Bearry's pool (or "Mr. Bearry's" if you're Charlotte), and lots of eating! Here are some photos from all our fun:

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I know how you feel. When family is around they take over-and that's okay! These are great pictures of all the cousins. Charlotte and Elle look like they have a wonderful time together!

Herlehy Family said...

Great photos! Looks like you all had a blast together!