Monday, January 4, 2010

If we have another child...

...our fourth baby would look like this. Meet Drew's new love:



Yes, that is a Tesla -- a battery-powered sports card. Drew is drooling in the picture.

By the way, I jsut arrived in North Carolina for a week of work. Guess what I did during the long flight? Lots of blog posts! So stay tuned for the next few days for several posts about all our December adventures.

4 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

Are Drew and Carey long lost brothers? Our Tesla comes in 2012....the sedan version! :) Tell Drew to get on the waiting list.

Krystal Rose Webb said...

that reminds me of some other men i know...speaking of one of them, jared and rose live in raleigh. You should give him a call :)

genkiboy said...

Slummin' in Cary this week? Let me know if you learn any cool EG tricks, OK? I'm *finally* using it -- v4.2 and I are actually getting along pretty nicely these days.

Sara said...

Nice purring sound, never talks back, no diapers...hey, it may even cost less if you take into consideration emotional stress.