

Some of you may know that besides my full-time job of being Mom to Scott, Charlotte and Trevor, I work part-time for a company called SAS. The brief description of SAS is that it is data analytic software. Any industry you can imagine uses SAS to work with data, including creating reports, extracting information, and complex analytics. My specific job is that I write and teach classes for SAS. For more details about what I do, look at this post from a few years ago.
Today is a big day for our company because SAS was voted #1 as the best company to work for in Fortune magazine. Click here for the full article. And I would totally agree with this assessment. SAS has been an amazing company to work for during the past 9 years. The benefits are terrific and I do feel like they understand that family comes before work. My manager in particular is wonderful and has been willing to accommodate me and all my major life changes, including marriage, moving and 3 kids. Oh, and I also truly believe in the quality of our product, as do the rest of our employees and customers. I feel pretty lucky to work for SAS!
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
6 comments:
That is so cool! You are lucky but I think that SAS is also getting a great employee.
I agree the Syphi are #1! Hehehe! You have always said you love your company!!
Yay for SAS!
Way to go! I'm sure the company is great, but come on! Let's hear it for the great employees! Great job Stacey!
Wow! way to go Stacey... that says a lot about what an amazing person you are :)
That is so cool!
Post a Comment