...get a minivan. But now with 3 kids, I get it now now. We still drive the Pilot, but this video is enough to give me the final push to convert:
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
...get a minivan. But now with 3 kids, I get it now now. We still drive the Pilot, but this video is enough to give me the final push to convert:
9 comments:
Eventually the Jeep will die and then look out world, I'll be rolling right.
That's funny stuff!! Get a minivan and it can be the official Syphi Family theme song.
Is that, and 3 kids enough to get Jeff over to the 'dark side' of cars - the minivan?
Aaaahh! I laughed out loud the whole time! So awesome Stacey! good find! I too swore to never drive a minivan--yet, I do! Before seeing this video was ashamed of it, but this video brings a whole new light to the mini van! I shall drive it with pride now! LOL!!! They really are great though, I do have to admit!
Word.
I never swore such slanderous garbage to myself because I saw the merits of such a ride loooooong ago. I'm actually looking forward to using multiple children as an excuse to get one. Rollin' into the church lot, yo. But ain't gonna be no UNC sticka on MAH RIDE! Go Duke!
I laughed and laughed when I saw this a couple of weeks ago - I am with you, I drive a pilot and swear I won't drive a minivan - even the swagger wagon can't convert me! :-)
That is hilarious! Someone from Mark's work sent him that video last week and gave the recommendation that the Herlehy family get a new ride....I think they must think we are like the Brady Bunch we are the only family with 3 kids.
We love those commercials...almost enough to get a Swagger Wagon instead of the Odyssey. But no payment also rocks! Our next family vehicle will have to be a Yukon XL, so no one is touching anyone else!
I love the one where the mom is hanging out in the van in her bathrobe...
Join the minivan group! It's oh so stylish!
I love this video. I almost posted it on my blog last week. But, it does not make me want to trade in my Mazda 5. I love my Zoom Zoom.
Post a Comment