
Since his birthday, Scott has been a little obsessed with Super Mario Brothers Wii. Fortunately the 24/7 desire to do nothing but play Mario has subsided a bit in the past couple weeks. That's since I implemented a new rule that he has to earn time to play Wii by reading. If he reads 30 minutes one day, he can play Wii 30 minutes the next day. One of my more brilliant parenting moves. But I thought I would share the evidence of his obsession that he brought home from school a few weeks ago:
If you can't read it, Scott's sentence using the word "up":
I got a 1up on Super Mario Bros.
He did use the word 'up' correctly, so I guess he gets full credit.
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
2 comments:
Mario Brothers is a favorite at our house too. Great job finding what buttons to push with Scott! That is always such a great accomplishment when as parents we find what motivates our children.
I love Scott. I can't wait until Molly can read by herself. Then I'm starting the reading to earn Penguins program.
Post a Comment