

Time for the annual pilgramage to Bishop’s Pumpkin Farm! This year was ESPECIALLY fun. We took off Friday, right after school and had 3 hours to play with great weather and hardly any people there. We started with some homemade corn dogs (my favorite), then played on the slides, next off to the train:
Then the petting zoo was next. All three kids LOVED it! Scott and Charlotte first started just feeding the animals from outside the fence, which was hilarious to them. Then they got really brave and went inside the goat pen and wanted to hold them. It was pretty darn adorable:
Trevor also thought the animals were hilarious. He also thinks that all animals say MOO.
Then the kids had dinner. Ice cream. How awesome it that?
Then it was time to head out to see the giant pumpkins. I went with ZERO expectations of taking cute pictures of the kids sitting on pumpkins, hence the completely not-coordinated outfits. But with the help of Grandma and Grandpa we actually did get a couple of really cute ones and lots of very silly ones. The smiley ones are at the top of the post, but here are the real-life ones. You can see Charlotte was really working the camera:

And of course we left with a load of apple cider (or apply I spy, as Charlotte calls it for some reason...), apple-pumpkin muffins, apple pie, cookies, and a new metal decorator pumpkin (Cindy will be jealous). Sure, we didn't get out of there without spending a load, but it was worth it!
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
5 comments:
I love the excitement of Trevor...darling photos! Bishop's Pumpkin Farm is always so much fun!
OK, cutest photos of the kids on pumpkins! With a little Photoshop the outfits could be coordinated and you'd have a fall card to send out instead of a Christmas card.
Charlotte's outfit is absolutely ADORABLE! Where did you get it?
I love going to the pumpkin patch - it is such a highlight of the season! I am glad that you enjoyed your day!
Charlotte is hilarious! I wish we could go to this orchard too!
Ha! It looks like Trevor is flipping off the camera in one of the pictures where he is sitting on the pumpkin. I think you should make that your family picture.
Post a Comment