Monday, September 27, 2010

Scott's Goal

It was amazing. Scott scored his first soccer goal EVER last Saturday! You have no idea how long he has talked about this and how much he wanted to do it... And here is the proof:



Yes, I realize you can't actually see the goal in the video, but trust me, it was awesome! Scott has been asking for Just Dance, a Wii game, for about 6 months. So as an incentive (bribe) I told him that we would get the game if he made a goal. And after the game, Daddy took the kids to In-n-Out and ToysRUs to celebrate and get the game. And here are Scott and Daddy dancing to Can't Touch This:



This was so great for Scott. He was really ready to quit soccer because he thought it was too hard. So with this little accomplishment, I hope he is learning that with practice, he can do hard things.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Wow...so cool to get that goal!

I'm dying to buy Just Dance... We've played it with family and it's super fun. Sweet moves by your men!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

How did I miss this post? Drew has the MOVES!

Herlehy Family said...

How did I miss this post? I just got on to see today and loved watching the video...I am in shock that you actually got it on film. Great job Scott!

Allison said...

Okay, the dancing scene is awesome.

I guess the goal was pretty cool, too, but the dancing! awesome!!