Scott just completed week #4 of basketball. His team has a 45-minute practice each Saturday, followed by a game. The first 2 weeks, Scott didn't touch the ball in either game. The third week he made his first basket! And here is the report from Scott about his last game:
Dear everyone,
At my basketball I shot 2 baskets ! How I did my first basket was… One of my teammates was trying to shoot but missed, then I caught the ball and shot. How I did my second basket was… One person from the other team was trying to shoot and then, I caught the ball and ran the whole court and shot.
From Scott
P.S. That was my fourth game.
As a witness, I have to say that second basket was impressive... He dribbled the entire length of the court and made the shot! Coach Bell and Ganskie would have been impressed.
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
1 comments:
Great job, Scott!
Post a Comment