This subject deserves it's own post. I have too many friends who ask, "So what was the haul at CostCo this year?" To catch some of you up if you don't know what I'm taking about, my dad established a male-bonding tradition that happens ever Christmas. Every year all of the males 3 and older go to CostCo and anything they see that they want that is edible, Dad buys. See this past post from 2008 for Scott's first trip with the boys.
So fortunately there is a CostCo close to Cindy's house. Rather than list all the things they bought, I'll just let you look at the pictures. Do ya think Scott is pleased with his choices?
By the way, more catching-up posts from the holidays to come soon!
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
6 comments:
I love this tradition...your father is a smart man! However, I did see bacon wrapped scallops and I thought your Mom put a ban on those. I am sure that Scott will talk about this tradition with his own kids in years to come.
oh my ferrero rochers!!! I am sooo jealous right now.
I love little Trevors face in the background!!!
Good memory Herlehy Fam. I forgot to announce the 2010 ban and they snuck those nasty bacon-wrapped scallops in again! I love binky Trevor in the background. He will have to give up that binky to be included in the Annual Christmas Costco Hunt. Thank New Hampster for the outdoor frig/freezer. Storage for the loot was not a problem!
I just gained 5 lbs reading this post!!! So fun!! We thought about you as we celebrated Christmas in Roseville!
Jimmy Dean's!!!!!
Post a Comment