Thursday, April 7, 2011

To ski or not to ski?



Skiing is not my thing. That became obvious when I was in the 6th grade and I did a night ski trip with my jr. high to Boreal. It was freezing. And not my idea of fun. But Drew does love to ski, so since I won't go, he decided to take Scott for his first lesson. I think Scott had a good time, although when I asked him what his favorite part was, he said, "The hot chocolate." That's my boy!



3 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Adorable photos...great job Scott!

gpbiggs said...

I am with you, when BR would have snow days and everyone would head for the mountains, I took my kids shopping or to the movies or both. I called it ski therapy

Laurie said...

Scott totally needs to ski with my boys! Jonah and Jacob are awesome skiiers -we have not taken Rebekah yet!!