Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Expensive Swimming Pool 2.0!


I actually did consider for a bit a REAL expensive swimming pool to replace our previous expensive ($8) pool that bit the dust at the end of last season. But I settled instead for this new $16 beauty:I came from from work today and was greeted by 3 of the happiest kids I have ever seen. They were SO pumped about playing in the pool all day long! Trevor had a lot to tell me about it when I walked in, but unfortunately I only understood about 2 of the words. But the enthusiasm was undeniable. I would post the video, but it contains a little 2-year-old going commando... No tan lines for that kid!

Welcome summer!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I have a feeling that we are going to be spending every waking moment of our vacation to Aunt Stacey's house in the very expeansive pool. I see 8 very water-logged tots in our future!

Herlehy Family said...

Love the goggles...he is so ADORABLE!

PJ Evers said...

Trevor did try his adorable swimming suit,and was happy until it got wet. Then he wanted it off BECAUSE it was wet! I've been through enough kids/grandkids to know it wasn't worth a battle in the back yard. Yup, all three are incredibly happy with the 2011 Very Expensive Swimming Pool. Way to shop Mommy!
CA Grandma

Cadle Clan said...

Love the pool! We need one :)

Emily S said...

I have to go blog hopping to find out where the number 8 is coming from . . . looks like a blast, this may inspire me to bring some fun to our house. And also, I've come to the conclusion it's not worth more than $16 unless they promise to come blow it up for you.