Last Friday was the annual Father/Son campout for our ward. Scott was actually really excited to go and "practiced" sleeping in his sleeping bag the night before. Apparently the highlight for him was throwing rocks in the lake:
So what did the girls do while the boys were away? We met some friends and had dinner. Can you tell Charlotte really enjoyed her smoothie?
6 comments:
Drew, glad to see you and Scott enjoyed the father/son outing. -
Jeff and Robbie have that to look forward to.
As for the girl's night. Fun stuff!
What a fun family the Syphi are. Welcome back online.
I am glad to see you guys are up and running again, we missed you! I can't get over Miss Charlotte's hair! It looks like it has grown a ton, she is looking so cute! I am glad she got to have some Colorado brisket for her big day too! We can't wait to see you guys! I am already eyeing fourth of July outfits for Elle-how pathetic, I know!
I think we are related! I found your blog through Google. My Maiden name is Syphus. It's always fun to find new relatives! My great-great-great grandfather is Luke Syphus. And I am guessing your family comes from somewhere in his line. If you want to get in contact with me that would be GREAT! My email is whiznit@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you! You have such cute kids...it MUST run in the family ;)!
Stace!
I don't know why but I couldn't access your blog for like a month! Glad to see it again! Charlotte is so beautiful and has grown up so much. You are so awesome!! Love and miss you!
I love that girl's little face. I miss you guys...
Post a Comment