Next Tuesday is going to be a traumatic day in our house when Scott realizes he doesn't have preschool. He has LOVED his first year of preschool with Miss Cathy and is not willing to "take a break" until August. She was the perfect teacher for him... He needed someone who was fun, creative, and would help him break out of his shell a bit and realize playing with friends is sometimes more fun than counting. The social growth he experienced was exactly what I had hoped for.
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
3 comments:
We love Miss Cathy's school and I'm so happy to be going twice a week for six years in a row. I hope Derek enjoys his college education courtesy of my girls.
Scott is sooo adorable!! I miss him..he used to be so little, I still can't belive it! Neways I just wanted to say that you have the cutest kids ever and I wished I lived closer because I would totally babysit! haha hope all is going well!
We LOVE Teacher Cathy (Rebekah's name for her) too! We miss school already! She is a GEM!!
Post a Comment