For the first time today, Charlotte REALLY wanted to pick her clothes. As usual, the laundry room is filled with clothes that are clean, but have not yet been folded. So she sifted through the piles and found her leggings with cute little ice cream cones on them and her socks with butterflies (or fly-flies). She presented them to me, and when I went to take them to help her put them on, she pulled them away and yelled, "Self!" Shades of Scott...
She gave up on the leggings, but did insist on wearing the socks - WITH her sandals. I know Grandpa would be proud. So here is the final outfit, with the always-important Dora sunglasses on her head:
2 comments:
I just love how much they're both laughing! What were YOU doing, Stacey? I have a vision of doing the running man in your lingerie...
Isn't it amazing what you let go of when your kids insist? With each kid it gets worse...watch out! You might just find your self shopping one day with your daughter wearing a tutu over her clothes...because she wants to!
Post a Comment