Friday, August 15, 2008

Why Aunt D is SO Cool

Scott woke up one morning last week and first thing he wanted to do was call Aunt D (or Cindy). Recently he is VERY excited about talking to people on the phone... Why call Aunt D? Because he wanted to ask her for blueberry and lemon-lime Pez - duh, Mom! You see, Aunt D is the cool aunt who brings or sends awesome candy and obnoxious toys that Mom or Dad would never buy. So last night I checked the mail a special package arrived. And here is Scott opening up the Mother Lode:

Thanks Aunt D!

3 comments:

PJ Evers said...

You realize, of course, now that Cindy & Ryan are expecting #1, it's pay back time with the toys....ones that make the same loud repetative sounds over and over and over and over...and toys that come with 1000 pieces that only mommy picks up....etc. etc. It's your turn, Aunt D!!!

13168 Grandma

Terri said...

Looks like I need to step it up a notch or two if I want to be the cool aunt in our family! Aunt D has set the bar! :)

The Lanyons said...

Hey Stacey. So glad to hear NJ is not ALL bad! I was beginning to wonder... I'm determined to go back now and find its good bits!

And PS - your kids are superdupercute!