
This weekend was about Trevor! We finally blessed Trevor at church on Sunday and enjoyed having my parents, Drew's parents and Aunt Shannon here to enjoy it all with us! And our dear friends, Jeff and Terri, even made the long drive from Fresno to be with us.
Trevor is so incredibly adorable! He is a good eater, as is made obvious by his double chin and sweet fat rolls around his ankles and wrists. He can go from being very serious and thoughtful to instant smiles and laughs if someone will just look at him. And he is a super easy baby, which I need and deserve with all I have to deal with in handling Charlotte. Yes, she is cute, but we are averaging 2.5 severe tantrums a day with that child. So thank you, Trevor, for sleeping, eating, smiling and just being cute! Mommy needs that...





Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
5 comments:
He is so cute! He reminds me of Scott when he was a baby- same little eyes and mouth.
Trevor is VERY cute! He looks like Scott to me. As I am typing this, I noticed Alicia's comment. So, I guess I could have just said "Ditto". Oh well...
He's adorable. I love your families eyes! They're happy, smiley eyes.
So,so,so,so cute!! We'd love to hook up in Roseville sometime, so I can meet these cuties in person!
He is an adorable baby who looks like a Syphus!
Post a Comment