Sunday, September 6, 2009

Crash landings

I stole this post title from my sister-in-law Sara... Since school started for Charlotte and Scott, they have fallen asleep in some pretty random places and times. Here are a few:




10 comments:

Stephanie said...

These are hillarious! I think Charlotte on the stairs is my favorite. She couldn't quite make it all the way up and into bed. Classic!

Liz said...

Awesome - I love Charlotte on the stairs - classic (I swear I was already thinking that before I read the comment above mine).

Cadle Clan said...

Charlotte on the stairs is my favorite too....I would love to know what happened right before she decided to crash right at the top of the stairs....Ms. Cathy is really working them hard! :)

Herlehy Family said...

Those photos are classic! Those two kids are really working hard at school.

Laurie said...

Too Funny! They are great.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I LOVE the one of Charlotte on the stairs! We have one of Molly sleeping on the chair like Scott. I knew they were meant for each other.

Anonymous said...

Those are hilarious!

Syphus Circus said...

I LOVE it! Isn't a laugh to find them in such precarious positions!

kjirsten said...

O.K., me too . . . Charlotte on the stairs is just too funny! Cute post!

p.s. thanks for your comment . . . I hope to post again sometime soon! (blogging is obviously not a talent of mine!)

The Lanyons said...

Hilarious! I love it! So funny to have them documented.