Scott has now completed 9 days of kindergarten. I know, because he tells me every day what number day he is on... So far, he LOVES it! I don't get many details about what he does in class (clearly a trait inherited from Drew), but what I do hear is all positive. He has a cute friend in class named Conner, and they have already had a couple of play-dates together. I'm encouraging this friendship because Conner's mom is awesome!
Right after I picked him up from the first day of school, I took him to get a doughnut, hoping he might tell me a little more about his day. So here are some photos and the first-day report:

Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
2 comments:
I love the Kindergarten years...Scott will do great. I have to tell you. I have twin dance students (age 3) that look exactly like Charlotte. They are pistols, but it sounds like she is, too. Every time they come to dance, I think of you.
I am glad to hear that Scott is enjoying Kindergarten.
Post a Comment