My baby is one... How did that happen? Seriously. His official birthday was last Thursday, but we waited to have the 1st Birthday Rager on Saturday. We did the traditional cupcake, and just like his big brother, he just kinda looked at it, poked at it a bit, and decided he wasn't too interested.
So a few updates on Trevor's current tricks:
- He is pretty darn close to walking. Every time he takes a few steps and I pull the camera out, he's done.
- We have stalled out on 7 teeth.
- Ever since we got home from Christmas in St. George he has been a sleep champ. We can put him in his crib, close the door and with few or no objections, he can fall asleep on his own. I was going CRAZY in December because he was constantly waking up like a newborn, but a couple of nights of letting him scream did the trick. It may have been cruel, but it saved my sanity.
- He LOVES throwing balls. Can't get enough on balls of any size. And he does a pretty good job playing catch, which is of course adorable.
- He has the BEST curly hair! I will be very sad when we have to cut the curls off.
- The kid is into EVERYTHING! We never put cabinet locks on when Charlotte was a baby because she was only mildly interested in getting into stuff. That is not the case with Trevor. He is SO busy -- speed crawling everywhere, opening anything he possibly can, screaming when he can't get something he wants.
- He is a great eater. I'm determined with my 3rd child to feed him whatever we are eating for dinner. No more making 4 different dinners each night... So far, seems like he is allergy-free, so that goal may not be impossible to accomplish.
- He absolutely loves playing with Scott and Charlotte. A few times he has wrestled with Scott, which was hilarious. Scott better live it up while Trevor is smaller, because I have a feeling Trevor will eventually pass him up in size.
Here are a few pics from the party. And once I learn more about iMovie, I'll get some video on the blog:
6 comments:
Happy Birthday! He is ADORABLE!
Dang, he is cute! I could keep him. Happy Birthday Trevor!!
Happy Birthday! He's so cute!
The picture of him in the hoodie is delightful! What a smile! Happy Birthday!
Not interested in the cupcake? You sure he's related to Tessa? What the crap?
Beautiful boy! He is a combo of Scott and Charlotte! A perfect sibling! :) He's an adorable chunk of love!
Post a Comment