Drew and I love to watch college football and basketball. And during the past season for both sports, we have used our white board on the fridge to record our favorite names. We may be done having kids, but Allison just found out she's having a boy. So Allison and any of my other friends expecting boys in the future, here are some suggestions!
Jamario
Jermajesty (Not a football player, but Jermaine Jackson's son. How could I leave this name off the list?)
Plaxico
Jovante
Jamarcus
Dinero (Cindy has called this one: Dinero Money Thomas)
Martavius
Tyreke
Javis
Jacquizz (my personal fav, especially with "Quizz" as a nickname)
LaMicahel
Rondavian
Ochocinco (Technically a last name, but also must be included since the guy legally changed his last name to match his jersey number)
Rantavius
Legerette
Charvez
JaMychal
Julysses (a new discovery, definitely in my top 5)
DeMario
DeMarcus
DeAndre or DeAundre
Johndre
Darshawn
I'd love to hear your favorite. And if you have any additions to add to the list, please pass them along.
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
8 comments:
I don't have anything to add, as your list was pretty all-inclusive! Just wanted to say that was the coolest post. EVER. Allison has no excuses to not have a stylin' name now :)
Um, one problem. We are WHITE, and could never get away with Jacquizz (though I agree it is a very cool name). We also live in the SOUTH, which puts us up there with redneck names. So far, our list includes JimBob, Cletus, and Ervil.
How about Jimmer? That is the name of a white guy on BYU's team...
...And if anyone is having triplet girls, a girl who plays basketball for Xavier is named "Special" and her two sisters are "Wonderful" and "Treasure".
CA Grandma
Jermajesty has long been a favorite. Does it get more made up than that?
My good friends sister named her baby "Clater". I had to try and keep a straight face.
Hang on, I thought you are just calling that kid of your Trevor so the other kids wouldn't make fun of his real name - Plaxico Ochocinco. Why pick just one "regular" name when you can have several awesome ones?
Oh, by the way, this is Laurie C using her sister's computer. Also, the word verification just came up with a good one, Ammorian - kind of Book of Mormon, kind of Glendale, CA.
This is awesome. Leave it to you to make time to keep track of "awesome" names! :) I love it! And I love you!
Post a Comment