I actually remember as a kid my parents once going to a 60s party with their friends. I thought the 60s were like ancient history. Well, last night was our turn to relive our glory days at an 80s party! Famous guests included Billy Idol, Devo, George Michael, Sunny from Miami Vice (that was Drew) and women wearing enough hairspray to double the size of any hole in the ozone layer.
Unfortunately in this photo of Drew and I you cannot see how high my bangs and side ponytail were. But the gummy bracelets, acid-washed jeans, two pair of colored socks and Candies hi-tops should be hard to miss. And I am proud to report that NONE of my outfit actually belonged to me in the 80s, but I can't say I didn't wear a similar outfit back in the day...
1 comments:
Oh my good grief this is a BLAST form the past!! Where ever did you find those clothes? That is totally impressive (and scary!). You guys make a great 80s pair! Hugs!!!
Post a Comment