For the past two years, Halloween night was the scene of many tears and tantrums in our house, all involving a little boy who didn't want to wear a costume and certainly did NOT want to give strangers at the door candy. This year, it was a Halloween miracle! Scott finally realized that wearing a costume = getting candy. So I think we will never have to convince him to dress up again. He willingly wore his Buzz Lightyear costume for the ward Trunk-or-Treat party, preschool, and Halloween night. And Charlotte was pretty cute as a little ladybug. She was an excellent trick-or-treater and had a death grip on her bucket of candy. She actually went to sleep with the bucket in her crib...
(I was a giant M&M)

1 comments:
I love these pictures! They are so cute in their little costumes! I am glad to hear that Halloween was finally a success at the Syphus home!!!
Post a Comment