She's talking! Following in her big brother's footsteps, Charlotte has taken her sweet time saying her first words, but I am extremely proud that her first very clear word is BALL. It is only appropriate since this girl's birth was scheduled around a basketball game. So far the recognizable words include ball, key (which can mean monkey, binky, cookie, or just a straight-up key), baby, uh-oh and no. And just in the past couple of days she has started to do some animals sounds, like "moo" and "OO-OO" for monkey. I'm trying to get it on video, but of course she never performs when the camera comes out.
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
2 comments:
Don't forget that she said "Heidi" at the gym today. Did you not hear that? I hadn't heard her say it before and you didn't make a big deal out of it so I figured she had been saying it for a while. Seriously - she said Heidi today. WOW!
aww that is so cute
Post a Comment