Officially Scott's semester ended at The Little Gym on Friday, so obviously they had to close with a big show. All of the parents went inside, while the kids waited to make their grand entrance. Then with Eye of the Tiger playing in the background, the door opened and Scott, Zach and Rebekah (plus a couple of other random kids) came TEARING in, sprinting as fast as they could around the big red mat. They were SO intense, and according to Scott, they were going "speed limit 94!" I am furious I didn't get that on video! Scott did a great job performing his tricks, although I don't believe we have a Paul Hamm on our hands... Here are few shots from the big show:
Scott and Zach spent half their time in class wrestling.
Scott and Zach spent half their time in class wrestling.
1 comments:
I love the little gym....he looks so happy!
Post a Comment