Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My favorite stocking stuffer

A few years ago my mom got tired of being responsible to fill our stockings... So we started (finally) buying stocking stuffers for each other. After a few years, I think this is one of our favorite parts about gift-giving because we all search year round for the PERFECT stocking stuffers -- which means the ones that will get the best reaction. Like when Jeff (my brother) gave me a Michael Bolton t-shirt from the Time, Love and Tenderness tour. I hate Michael Bolton. Or when I returned the favor to him and bought on eBay a XXL Hansen t-shirt (remember Mmmm Bop?), complete with the sleeves cut off.

Cindy (my sister) has been pumped for months about this stocking stuffer she found for me this year. I have to admit, it was pretty sweet! And if any of my nerd friends out there would like to borrow it for a special occasion, I am willing to share:

6 comments:

The Lanyons said...

That's hilarious. White elephants are one of my favorite things about Christmas too!

Littleton Young Womens said...

hahaha! I already knew what this was going to be before I opened it. this was possibly the best that will ever be, and I am not sure another will ever compare! It is too perfect! We are missing you guys these days and talking about you a lot. Hope the potty training is going well!
Kell

Emily S said...

I thought Michael Bolton was hard to beat, but I was wrong. He is beaten.

KimberLeigh said...

LOL! I love it!! Ice, Ice, Baby! PS. We had our baby! :)

Laurie said...

Umm Where can I get my hands on that sweet shirt?

youreprettytoo said...

That really is the best shirt ever! If your sister is willing to share where she got it, I would love to know.