Monday, January 19, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas!

Yes, this post is SO old, but I'm documenting it for posterity... There will be more Christmas posts to come!

This was an Evers year for Christmas, so Cindy and Ryan came in from New Hampshire and Jeff, Kelly and Elle made the trip from Colorado. It was SO fun this year having little kids that were incredibly pumped about Christmas! So besides the annual CostCo bonanza, here were some of the other activities getting ready for the big day...

Decorating the tree at 13168 Grandma and Grandpa's house:

Decorating the gingerbread candy house:

Charlotte and Elle looking adorable in their Christmas dresses:

Charlotte having her nails painted by Aunt Kelly:

Scott wanting in on the nail painting... Fortunately he scraped it all off after an hour:


Reading with Grandma:

4 comments:

Emily S said...

I'm going to be doing the same thing, no worries. I realized who Charlotte looks like while looking at your Christmas card - an American Girl doll. That company is making a lot of money off of those dolls, maybe you could do the same with Charlotte . . .

Laurie said...

Fun! I am glad you are documenting...even if it is a month later...

Herlehy Family said...

Great fun! Don't worry about when you post, it is always better late than never...besides you are pregnant with two kids and also work.

candcfamily said...

I hope Santa brought Scott everything he asked for. I sure miss your kids, they are sooo cute! I cant wait to see #3.