Sunday, August 9, 2009

Counting the days...

Charlotte is just a little excited to start preschool at "Ms. Caffy's" (or Cathy's if you can pronounce 'th') this Thursday. I'm pretty excited, too!



And she is also totally ready for story time. A couple of days ago, I found her reading a story to her ice cream cones. Can you tell that her grandmother was an elementary school librarian?



5 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I am not showing this to Heidi. If she knows that Charlotte is going to "Faffy's Class" she will be ticked. We will need to have more playdates to make up for this sad fact.

Herlehy Family said...

That is so exciting! Look out your are about to have some serious free time on your hands.

PJ Evers said...

My Little Charlotte does me proud! It seems that yellow (or "lemon" as she says sometimes)and purple were absent that day - must be home with Swine Flu.
(My Pleasant Ridge buds will love this picture!)
CA Grandma

Cadle Clan said...

We are excited too! i love the video and I hope Charlotte and Courtney will become great friends!

Laurie said...

Love it! Good Luck at Teacher Caffys!