Monday, August 10, 2009

More Trevor material

I feel very guilty that I have not taken a ton of pictures or video of Trevor so far... But the good news is the photos and videos that I do have are pretty darn adorable. And his new big trick is rolling over. So for those of you asking for more Trevor material, here it is!

5 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

I love his big smile, so cute!

Syphus Circus said...

What a cute smile! He seems like such a happy, easy-going baby. You deserve it!

OLIVIA said...

What a sweetie!

Our Family said...

He is so cute and I think he looks like Scott. You have such a pleasant motherly voice.

KimberLeigh said...

Oh my gosh, I could watch this all day. I LOVE babies, especially happy, fat, giggly babies who are obviously soooo deeply loved and adored. I just love his excitement. He is obviously jazzed to be on this Earth with his eternal family. Love you!