Saturday, October 10, 2009

Trevor is 6 months old!


Happy 6 month birthday, Trevor! (Don't tell him it was 3 weeks ago...) I just LOVE this stage because he is so fun and responsive AND he is not yet mobile!

In the past month, Trevor has learned all sorts of new tricks! First of all, at about 5 1/2 months I started giving him cereal and real baby food. It is something I usually like to delay as long as possible, but it really seemed like he was needing a little more than just milk... So hello baby food, goodbye innocent non-stinky diapers! He caught on pretty quickly and so far is a great eater.


Also, about 3 weeks ago, he started sitting on his own. I love that I can just set him down on the floor next to a basket of toys that are great for chewing, and he will entertain himself for a while!


And finally -- drum roll please -- he just got his first tooth! He was miserable a couple nights ago, and sure enough, that tiny tooth poked through on the bottom the next day. I'm sure there are more soon to follow...


6 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE the picture of you and Trevor!

Herlehy Family said...

All of those photos are ADORABLE of Trevor! I love that big smile. I can't believe that he is already 6 months old, times goes by so quickly.

Paige said...

Tooo cute! I love this age too.

Liz said...

Sweet pics...he's so adorable. He looks just like Scott!

Allison said...

Cute, cute, cute. But not as cute as Tess. Who just got teeth #s 3 and 4 last week.

PJ Evers said...

One more thing our sweet little Trevor has learned - spraying a spoonful of food out of his mouth is really really fun!

I'm getting a copy of that picture of you and Trevor. Love it!!!