
What an exciting day! It started with Scott's soccer game at 9am, then Charlotte, Grandma and I went to see Disney Princess on Ice, then we did our annual pumpkin carving and yummy dinner in a pumpkin, and last the grand finale - trick or treating! Scott did crash on Grandpa's lap around 5pm, but he woke up, inhaled his dinner (it's a Halloween miracle!) and was ready to go get candy...
Scott of course was Mario, although he was pretty disappointed we couldn't get the black moustache to stick on his face. Lots of people commented on his awesome costume! Charlotte made a game-time decision to be the "blue princess". The alternatives were the purple princess, Snow White or Tinkerbell. And Trevor was an adorable, happy monkey. We'll see if he keeps it up for next year.
The quote of the night came from Charlotte... We were trick or treating at a house that had a ghost hanging from a wire across their entry way. Charlotte LOUDLY exclaimed, "Look! It's the Holy Ghost!" And there were lots of people around who heard and cracked up along with us.






Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
3 comments:
Cute costumes! Trevor looks like a lawn ornament in the first picture. (I didn't even notice him at first.) Renee made a last minute decision on which princess she was going to be as well. It’s a good thing for dress-up dresses! It’s too bad we don’t live closer because our kids have such similar interests. Max saw a few Mario’s this year and has decided that is what he wants to be next year. (I’m sure he will change his mind a few times before Halloween rolls around again).
Cute..Quinn had the same monkey costume last year. I LOVE that costume!
I love that Charlotte has so many options for costumes. Heidi did the same thing this year. I'm very thankful for the GIANT dress up bins in the playroom.
Your kids all looked great and it looks like they had a great time. Do you have your chain for next year yet?
Post a Comment