I have learned when we go to the pumpkin patch NOT to have any crazy hopes of taking an adorable picture with all kids smiling. I didn't even attempt to get Scott and Charlotte in cute picture attire... And it was a good thing my expectations were low, because here's the best shot we got:
But other than these silly pictures, we did have a wonderful time! Scott loved sliding, the train ride was awesome, and both kids really enjoyed the animals. I was a little surprised about that last one, but Charlotte thought the goats eating out of her hand were hilarious! And as always, the apple cider and apple-pumpkin muffins were amazing...
And we came home with one GIGANTIC pumpkin! Check out the one Scott is sitting on:
3 comments:
Love the last photo with the kids in their costumes and sitting on the gigantic pumpkins...super cute!
I like the first photo best. I love it when the true personalities shine through. Dah-ling.
Ummm where are those slides at Bishops? In the past 10 years of going I have never seen them....nice.
Post a Comment