
Mom and I decided Charlotte might be ready for her first big show- Disney Princesses on Ice. We got tickets for Halloween day, and I tried to explain to her what we were doing, but she didn't quite get it. She was worried the ice was going to get her... She has also been worried that if we go back to Disneyland that Minnie might hit her. I'm not quite sure where these fears are coming from, but I did assure her she would not be abused by either the ice or Minnie.
We got to Arco Arena and it was a sea of cute little girls all dressed in princess costumes. We couldn't get Charlotte to wear a princess dress, but the always popular blue flower dress was her choice. The show was adorable and the costumes were amazing. And Charlotte seemed to really like it! This is just the first of many chick-outings for Grandma, Mommy and Charlotte!


Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
3 comments:
Looks like such a special day for Charlotte. I loved going to Disney on Ice as a child, I only wish that it would be appropriate for boys.
Yes, we loved it too. Glad you had fun!
Glad to see you liked it. We're going tonight and I've been dreading it!
Post a Comment