Someday I will look back and think Scott was so little at this age! But right now I look at this photo and think he looks BIG... My kids are growing up so quickly... Time isn't going to slow down, is it?
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
3 comments:
Don't you love how hard it is for some kids to take a nice picture. Scott looks like he is in pain having to sit there and take a nice picture. Someday you can tease him about that too. We used to have to remind David every year to do a nice smile not a grimace.
Patty
Nope. Best I can tell it is only speeding up...wish it'd slow down long enough to catch a breath!
What a big kid and such a cute picture.
I'm with you - he's big. However, it was always crazy for me to see the beginning of the year photos of my kindergarteners by the end of the year, or worse yet, see some of them in 5th grade now . . . So glad we'll see you soon before he grows another foot!
Post a Comment