My birthday was a month ago, so this post is LONG overdue... We got back from Arizona, and waiting for me on my answering machine were about 13 messages from friends calling to wish me a happy birthday! And then I got on my computer and I couldn't believe all the email and Facebook messages from TONS of people also remembering my birthday. And if that wasn't enough to make me feel loved, my dear Friday lunch friends gave me a Cocoa Latte machine with super yummy hot chocolate! 

Today was cold and rainy so it was the perfect time to break out the Cocoa Latte and enjoy candy cane hot chocolate... There was a tiny moment today when I wished it was snowing outside while I was inside enjoying my fabulous birthday gift. So THANK YOU to all my wonderful friends for making my birthday special!
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
5 comments:
I love Stephen's Hot Chocolate! Happy belated birthday...hope you had a great day.
Love the Cocoa Latte machine.....we wore ours out. Literally. Happy Belated Birthday!
Ahhh, I am so glad it was a nice b-day! I am also glad you like the Cocoa Latte! My kids adore that thing!!
I cannot find more of the candy cane hot chocolate. I am coming over if there's still more after everyone is healthy. PS - I am wearing my apron and think of JBJ.
Happy Belated birthday to my fellow pumpkin pie devotee! I am not usually a hot chocolate fan, but that coco-latte machine may just make me a believer!
Post a Comment