Sunday, April 25, 2010

Go Giants!


Scott is playing T-Ball this year and he LOVES it! To be honest, I think Scott and I are both enjoying this more than soccer. Drew is having a bit of a hard time with the fact that his first son is playing for the Giants, but he did cheer for the Black and Orange, even when we played the Dodgers. Scott has had a few games so far, and has done really well! In his first inning on the field, he played the pitcher position and picked up lots of balls and did a good job throwing to first base. And it has been really fun to see how much these little boys are improving in just a few weeks! Although my favorite thing is to watch a ground ball and see about 5 tiny boys sprinting to the ball...

GO GIANTS!











8 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Great job Scott! We loved having the chance to watch the Giants play...baseball is so much fun.

gpbiggs said...

Drew,
Maybe someday he'll also play for the Dodger's, but it could also be for the Angels, or Padres. All three are great teams from the south, but you're right number 1 are the Dodgers.
Patty Biggs

The Evers said...

That picture of him running is to die for! It looks like he is having a great time!!! 4th pic from the bottom-pants are supposed to be worn high??? Just making sure...:)

Liz said...

Adorable! Too fun.

Krystal Rose Webb said...

that is wonderful! he's so cute and serious. The one of him running is hysterical! His helmut is bigger than his head! and those pants are the best :) Go Giants!!!

Nicole Brown said...

Too Cute! I love the action shots. He looks so intense! Ben and I cannot wait for Logan to be able to play. We have a couple of years but we are so excited. He already wants to and Ben needs to watch a boy play sports!

Tina Braegger said...

haha I love the pic of him blowing his gum..that made me laugh. He is a true baseball player! He is just so grown up. I got my stuff from Cali the other day when Julie came to visit and I found the announment you sent out when Scott was just born and that is still how I remember him..crazy!

Holly Syphus said...

Scott is number 8?! That's my favorite number. I know it's hard to imagine that with seemingly endless possibilities I wouldn't be able to choose. It took me a while but it's definitely 8 =)