Yes, it was Easter Sunday, but today was also Charlotte's birthday! She was very excited this morning that she could now say she is 4 YEARS OLD! Since we were lucky to have 13168 Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Michael here this weekend, we had her family party tonight. Of course it was all princess...
Everyone choose their favorite princess to eat on the cake. Charlotte chose Princess and the Frog (she never uses the real name). The only ones left over were Mulan, Belle and Cinderella. It is probably a good thing I didn't use this cake for her friend party this week because I could easily see 3 and 4-year-old girl tantrums over not getting the right princess.
And here she is with her exciting gifts! Now that I am done with this post I will go take her helmet off...
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Charlotte!
Happy Birthday Charotte! Courtney got a scooter from the Easter Bunny....we got to get these girls together so they can scoot around together!
Happy Birthday Charlotte!
Oh Charlotte! We love you! That photo of the helmet in bed is one of my all-time favorites.
The princess divvying is amazing - who would have thought Belle could be left over . . .
What a birthday season, happy birthday to everyone!
I'd have gone for Belle, I suppose that dates me. Oh sad. Charlotte, keep that helmet on, it will protect you so you won't get the ugly bruises your gross boy cousins have all over their foreheads!
Post a Comment